Thermodown 0 Sleeping Bag
Stay warm and comfortable, no matter the season, in our outstanding Thermodown 0 down sleeping bag. With excellent materials and performance, your search for a great four-season sleeping bag ends here!
Cold weather is no match for the 900 grams of 700-fill power down insulation stuffed into every corner of this bag. You will stay toasty warm down to -17C. However, the added warmth does not compromise on size and weight. The bag packs down to just 28 x 20 cm and comes in at only 1.4 kg.
We've done our best to make this a great bag.
- On warm nights, easily shed heat with the large two-way YKK zipper which opens from top and bottom.
- To prevent annoying snags, we've incorporated a wide zipper guard.
- To keep the heat in, a large draft collar automatically wraps around your neck. No need to deal with cumbersome drawstrings or scratchy velcro. The fully insulated and contoured hood can also be completely cinched down.
- A roomy trapezoidal foot box with extra insulation will keep your toes nice and warm.
The bag comes with a durable compression sack allowing you to easily fit the bag into your pack. Between adventures, use the included mesh storage bag or hanging loops to properly store the bag.
- Size (Short): 190 cm by 80 cm, comfortably fits adults up to 170 cm
- Size (Regular): 205 cm by 80 cm, comfortably fits adults up to 185 cm
- Size (Long): 215 cm by 85 cm, comfortably fits adults up to 200 cm
- Weight (Short): 1.3 kg
- Weight (Regular): 1.4 kg
- Weight (Long): 1.4 kg
- Insulation: 700 fill-power 90/10 white duck down
- Fill Weight (Short): 850 grams
- Fill Weight (Regular): 900 grams
- Fill Weight (Long): 940 grams
- Packed Size: 28 cm long by 20 cm in diameter
- Shell Material: lightweight and durable 20D ripstop nylon
- Interior Lining: breathable 320T polyester pongee
How do I care for my new down sleeping bag?
- When you first receive the bag, run it in the dryer at the lowest temperature setting for about 10 minutes to loosen up the down that has been compressed during the shipping process.
- When heading out on the trail, use the included compression sack to protect the bag and also reduce the amount of space it takes up in your pack. Use care when stuffing the bag into the compression sack.
- Between trips, always store your bag using the included mesh storage sack or the hanging loops.
- Always wash your bag by hand or a front load tumble washer. Never use a top load washer. Never use bleach.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.