Don't compromise comfort in the backcountry! Our down pillow is large enough, thick enough, and flexible enough to match your pillow at home. However, it packs down small to make it pack-friendly.
Two Compartment System
Our down pillow incorporates two compartments to suit even the pickiest sleepers. The top half is filled with 125 grams of 600 fill-power down to make it extremely soft and warm against your face. For most people, this will be enough. If you need more support, the bottom half incorporates a pocket to hold extra clothing. Stuff it with an extra shirt or down jacket to make it just right.
We wanted to make our pillow so comfortable that you'd be happy to carve out a bit of space in your pack. We started with super-soft, warm, and breathable polyester fleece for the top layer to make it feel great against your face. The inside is filled with down filling, just like your pillow at home.
Don't settle for uncomfortable air pillows or a lumpy pile of clothes! A great night's sleep is worth it so you can feel rested and ready for tomorrow's hike.
- Size: 40 cm by 30 cm
- Thickness: 8 cm with down filling only, up to 15 cm with additional clothing in the lower compartment
- Packed Size: 18 cm long by 10 cm in diameter
- Weight: 195 grams, add 6 grams for the stuff sack
- Filling: 125 grams of 600 fill-power white duck down
- Top Fabric: soft and breathable polyester fleece
- Shell Fabric: light and durable 20D ripstop nylon
How do I care for my new down pillow?
- When you first receive the pillow, shake it up a bit to loosen the down that has been compressed during the shipping process.
- When heading out on the trail, use the included stuff sack to protect the pillow and also reduce the amount of space it takes up in your pack. Use care when stuffing the pillow into the stuff sack.
- Between trips, always store your pillow uncompressed.
- Always wash your pillow by hand or a front load tumble washer. Never use a top load washer with an agitator. Never use bleach.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: email@example.com.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.