Tri-Fold Carbon Cork Trekking Poles
Now featuring real cork handles and replaceable carbide tungsten tips!
Our Tri-Fold Carbon Cork trekking poles combine several outstanding benefits into a single high-performance product.
- Compact - The folding design breaks down to just 38 cm in length. Assembly is easy and takes just a few seconds.
- Adjustable - The poles are easily adjusted, allowing them to always be at the ideal length.
- Comfortable - The ergonomic real cork handle will absorb sweat and provide all-day comfort.
- Durable - The super-strong carbon fiber shaft material and 7075 aluminum alloy connectors create an incredibly strong and durable pole that will support you on countless adventures. The tungsten carbide tips and baskets provide great grip and durability. Finally, the tips can be easily replaced if they become worn.
- Lightweight - The extreme comfort and durability do not require a compromise on weight. Each pole comes in at just 250 grams, reducing arm fatigue and letting you get farther on the trail.
Each pole includes an individual storage bag, a hiking basket for mud, and a rubber foot for use on paved surfaces.
- Collapsed Length: 38 cm
- Extended Length of 100 cm Model: 100 to 120 centimeters - Recommended for persons 170 cm or shorter
- Extended Length of 120 cm Model: 115 to 135 centimeters - Recommended for persons taller than 170 cm
- Weight: 500 grams per pair (2 poles)
How do I assemble my new trekking poles?
Please review this video for detailed assembly instructions. The video describes the process for our Tri-Fold Alloy UL trekking poles, but the assembly instructions for the Tri-Fold Carbon Cork trekking poles are exactly the same.
If you prefer written instructions that you can print at home and keep with you, you can find a set at this link.
How do I know which length is right for me?
To be completely sure which length is right for you, we recommend performing the following measurement: Stand with your elbow at a 90-degree angle and measure the vertical distance from the floor to the top of your hand. This length will be the ideal trekking pole length on level terrain. Compare the length that you measured to the two trekking pole lengths that we offer to figure out which would be more appropriate for you.
When should I be using the various tips that are provided?
We recommend using the bare tungsten carbide tips on natural trails. They will provide the best "bite" and support. The rubber tips are best for paved surfaces or very rocky terrain, where the carbide tips could slip and also wear prematurely. Finally, the trekking baskets are great for soft dirt, mud, or packed snow to prevent the trekking poles from sinking too far into the ground. We recommend dedicated snow baskets if you intend to snowshoe in deep powder.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.