Tri-Fold Alloy UL Trekking Poles
Now featuring replaceable carbide tungsten tips!
Our Tri-Fold Alloy UL trekking poles combine several outstanding benefits into a single high-performance product.
- Compact - The folding design breaks down to just 38 cm in length. Assembly is simple and takes just a few seconds.
- Adjustable - The poles are easily adjusted via a single flick-lock, allowing them to always be at the ideal length.
- Comfortable - The ergonomic but firm EVA foam handle will absorb sweat and provide all-day comfort.
- Durable - Aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy provides strength comparable to steel, making our trekking poles incredibly durable and ensure they will support you on countless adventures. The replaceable tungsten carbide tips and baskets provide great grip and durability.
- Lightweight - The extreme comfort and durability do not require a compromise on weight. Each pole comes in at just 280 grams, reducing arm fatigue and letting you get farther on the trail.
Each pole includes an individual storage bag, a hiking basket for mud, and a rubber foot for use on paved surfaces.
- Collapsed Length: 38 cm
- Extended Length of 100 cm Model: 100 to 120 centimeters - Recommended for persons 170 cm or shorter
- Extended Length of 120 cm Model: 115 to 135 centimeters - Recommended for persons taller than 170 cm
- Weight: 560 grams per pair (2 poles)
How do I assemble my new trekking poles?
Please review this video for detailed assembly instructions.
If you prefer written instructions that you can print at home and keep with you, you can find a set at this link.
How do I know which length is right for me?
To be completely sure which length is right for you, we recommend performing the following measurement: Stand with your elbow at a 90-degree angle and measure the vertical distance from the floor to the top of your hand. This length will be the ideal trekking pole length on level terrain. Compare the length that you measured to the two trekking pole lengths that we offer to figure out which would be more appropriate for you.
When should I be using the various tips that are provided?
We recommend using the bare tungsten carbide tips on natural trails. They will provide the best "bite" and support. The rubber tips are best for paved surfaces or very rocky terrain, where the carbide tips could slip and also wear prematurely. Finally, the trekking baskets are great for soft dirt, mud, or packed snow to prevent the trekking poles from sinking too far into the ground. We recommend dedicated snow baskets if you intend to snowshoe in deep powder.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.