ReCharge Pump Bag
Our pump bag is the perfect complement to your ReCharge sleeping pad and allows easy inflation after a long day of hiking. No need to feel dizzy blowing up your pad at high elevations!
- The large size requires only 5 attempts to fully inflate the ReCharge XL and only 4 attempts to inflate the ReCharge UL.
- Using a pump bag will also prevent moisture from getting into your pad and eliminates the potential for harmful mildew buildup.
- The pump bag's included nozzle couples perfectly with all ReCharge sleeping pads.
- Made from 20D rip-stop nylon fabric for maximum durability while weighing only 65 grams.
- The fabric is coated with PU waterproofing and finished with taped seams, so the pump bag can double as a waterproof stuff sack.
- Size: 70 x 50 cm
- Weight: 65 grams
- Packed Size: 10 x 10 x 3 cm
- Material: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon, PU waterproofed with taped seams
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: email@example.com.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.
Great pump works well. Can be used as a bag but not watertight. Would recommend though small and light
Item seems good quality inflated pad quickly hope it lasts in the long term
The item is really easy to use and well made. However, the price is a little high, considering the simplicity of the item (a mat is €75, this bag is €15). For the price I would think of a double use for it, like a waterproof transport bag, but at the moment it's not sealable.
Very useful after a long daytrip.can be used as a stuffsack.i recommend this product.