ReCharge S Insulated Sleeping Pad
You just finished a long day of hiking, found the perfect campsite with an epic view and are ready to settle in for the night. Nothing could be more perfect than cinching up your sleeping bag or quilt on a nice comfortable sleeping pad.
That's why we designed our ReCharge sleeping pads with comfort in mind. Narrower vertical baffles that run across the body create a smooth sleeping surface while the non-slip finish of the diamond rip-stop will keep you from sliding off the pad.
Our ReCharge S is a top choice for an ultralight backpacker, with a rectangular 9 cm thick 120 x 55 cm sleeping surface that provides excellent support for your head, shoulders, and hips. However, it weighs in at a minuscule 380 ounces.
We wanted our ReCharge pads to be true 3-season pads. We've laminated high-loft synthetic microfiber insulation to the interior of each pad to minimize air movement and maximize warmth. As a result, the ReCharge S achieves an estimated R-value of 4.3.
Finally, we utilize a large two-way flat valve to make inflation quick and easy. The valve features an internal built-in flap to prevent air from escaping when inflating.
- Size: 120 x 55 cm, rectangular design to maximize comfort
- Thickness: 9 cm
- Estimated R-value: 4.3
- Pad-Only Weight: 380 grams
- Total Weight: 390 grams (pad, stuff sack, repair patches)
- Packed size: 14 cm long by 9 cm in diameter
- Material: 40 Denier TPU diamond rip-stop nylon
- Insulation: Laminated 90g/m2 synthetic microfiber
- Includes: sleeping pad, rip-stop nylon stuff sack, repair patches
How do I keep the valve open while deflating?
Our large two-way valve incorporates an internal flap to keep air escaping when inflating. However, this flap can make deflation difficult by constantly closing and keeping air from being pushed out.
To remedy this, we've added a small notch on the inside of the valve to keep the flap out of the way when trying to deflate the pad. Simply insert your finger into the valve opening and push the internal flap to around 90 degrees. It should then catch on the notch and stay in place. This will keep the airway open for easy deflation.
How do I make a repair using the included repair kit?
Please follow these steps to make a repair to your sleeping pad:
- Cut the repair patch to cover the puncture location and provide at least 2 cm of overlap. Try to keep the cut to a circular shape and avoid corners which can snag.
- Apply an adhesive to the leak area, extending slightly beyond the size of the patch.
- Press the entire patch down on the adhesive and squeeze down for a few minutes to help the adhesive get a good grip.
- Let dry for 5-10 minutes, then apply another coat of adhesive on top of the patch and give it 15-20 minutes to cure. Depending on the location of the leak, you may want to apply an additional coat to help keep the patch down over curved areas.
- Let the pad dry flat overnight.
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.
Finally, I bought the xl version. It is well insulated from the ground. Good material. It has a kind of membrane inside which limits the air movement. I looked at a lot of mats, but this keeps all the needs. There's no air leak from the valve too. Absolute a good purchase. A bit stressful to empty from all the air in order to fold. Finally, it deserve to be called 4 season mat. Thanks