Bryce 1P and 2P Backpacking Tent
Your new home away from home! A Backpacker Magazine Top Pick, our Bryce backpacking tents incorporate top-notch features, high-quality materials, and flexible pitching options to make it them the perfect companions on your backcountry adventures.
We've done our best to make this an outstanding backpacking tent:
- So light, your back will thank you! The one-person Bryce 1P comes in at a trail weight of only 1.3 kg while the larger two-person Bryce 2P comes in at a trail weight of 1.6 kg.
- All of the high-end features in an affordable package; two-way inner and outer zippers, spacious mesh pockets, back vent with a kickstand, a pole repair splint, twelve Y-stakes with Dyneema guy lines and adjusters, 5,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing with fully-taped seams, and the list goes on. Why pay more when you can have it all!
- Use the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative for when you don't need the protection of a full tent.
- We used high-quality rip-stop fabrics and aluminum alloy to make sure this tent will last you for years. If you do run into any issues, our outstanding customer service and lifetime warranty will be there to save the day!
- Size of Bryce 1P: fully rectangular floor, 215 cm length x 90 cm width, 90 cm height
- Size of Bryce 2P: fully rectangular floor, 215 cm length x 135 cm width, 90 cm height
- Trail Weight of Bryce 1P: 1.3 kg (without stakes and footprint)
- Trail Weight of Bryce 2P: 1.6 kg (without stakes and footprint)
- Total Shipped Weight of Bryce 1P: 1.7 kg (includes everything)
- Total Shipped Weight of Bryce 2P: 2.0 kg (includes everything)
- Minimum Weight of Bryce 1P: 1.0 kg (minimalist setup with footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Minimum Weight of Bryce 2P: 1.2 kg (minimalist setup with footprint, poles, and rainfly)
- Packed Size of Bryce 1P: 43 cm long by 13 cm in diameter
- Packed Size of Bryce 2P: 43 cm long by 15 cm in diameter
- Rainfly: 20 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Tent Floor and Footprint: 40 Denier nylon with dual silicon/PU coatings
- Mesh: 20 Denier no-see-um fine polyester mesh
- Waterproofing: Dual silicon/PU coating with factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 5,000 mm
- Poles: 8.5 mm 7000-series aluminum alloy
- Accessories: 12 aluminum alloy Y-stakes, reflective 1.75 mm Dyneema guy line, micro line-lok adjusters, one pole repair splint
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for poles, one for stakes/guylines, one for whole kit)
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.
Overal the tent is a great product. It is easy to setup and packs down small enough for bikepacking trips. I am 1,94 meters long and i fit in it comfortably. The 2 drawbacks I have found. The cover over de zipper of the tent outer stands up right en does not realy cover the zipper. I think this is small production error. Last weekend I used it in rainy wether. When the door was open the wather dripped from the outer into the tent dripping on my sleeping pad. I think this is a small design flaw.
I just spent my first couple of nights in the Bryce 1P and so far I'm impressed by it. Good materials, good design, and put together very neatly. It makes for a small pack in my (back)pack, while being super spacious inside when pitched. I'm sure I'll be enjoying this tent on many occasions while hiking, biking, and camping.
Hi, After doing a lot of research on the internet, I ordered from Paria this 2P affordable tent (in comparison with other products 3 times more expensive) which is Amazing! (Thanks to backcountry exposure). It complies with the description of the website) and their ambassador. For 2 kg and 150 euros only. Delivered with its footprint. So easy to assemble even for a beginner. Lots of space inside in length and in width (I am 1.80m/72kg). Tested under 5 rainy days in my garden (I had time... :-), taking care to tighten all the guy lines. No water inside. So, in confidence, I decided to order the sleeping bag 0, the insulated pad, the sticks and the zion 2p (for family and friends). I am waiting for their delivery and will make a review on them... Have a nice day, Thierry (France).