Breeze Mesh Bivy
Our Breeze Mesh Bivy is the perfect one-person ultralight shelter when paired with a lightweight backpacking tarp, such as our Sanctuary Siltarp (sold separately). The mesh canopy provides a layer of defense against pesky insects and critters, while the 23 cm tub-style floor will keep you and your gear dry during even the wettest storms. While the sides are mesh, the front and back are made from solid rip-stop nylon, providing good wind protection and privacy.
Use just the Breeze Mesh Bivy on clear days for great ventilation and an incredible way to experience a night in the outdoors. When inclement weather approaches, pitch the Sanctuary Siltarp over the bivy to provide the needed protection from wind and rain. The Breeze Mesh Bivy and our tapered Sanctuary Siltarp combine to just 650 grams, making this combo one of the best values in ultralight shelters.
Please note that additional supports will be needed to pitch the Breeze Mesh Bivy. Use nearby trees, our adjustable tarp poles (sold separately), or your favorite trekking poles as potential supports.
- Seasons: 3
- Size: 215 cm length x 85 cm width at head, tapering down to a 80 cm width at feet
- Peak Height at Head: 65 cm
- Bivy-Only Weight: 365 grams
- Total Weight: 450 grams (includes lines, stakes, and stuff sacks)
- Packed Size: 23 cm length by 8 cm diameter
- Capacity: 1 persons
- Fabric, canopy: 20D no-see-um fine mesh
- Fabric, floor: 30 Denier ripstop silnylon has a silicon/PU dual-coating and fully taped seams, providing 5,000 mm of hydro-static resistance
- Design Type: non-freestanding
- Doors: single 3/4 length zipper entry on ridgeline
- Accessories: two (2) lengths of 1.5 mm reflective Dyneema® guy line, six (6) 7075 aluminum alloy Y-stakes with Dyneema® pull cords
- Stuff Sacks: two rip-stop nylon stuff sacks (one for accessories, one for whole kit)
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.