When nature doesn't play nice, fight back with the most flexible and complete silnylon tarp set up you can buy! Our Sanctuary SilTarp provides unlimited pitching options, top-notch waterproofing, and high-quality materials to make it the perfect lightweight shelter.
A Complete Kit
Sure, there are other tarps to choose from, but do they provide everything you need to pitch the perfect shelter right out of the box? No! We include a spacious silicon-nylon tarp, 18 m (6 x 3 m sections) of the strongest, lightest reflective Dyneema® guy line you can find, six micro line-lok adjusters, and six aerospace-quality aluminum Y-stakes. That's everything you need to set up dozens of shelter configurations!
We've done our best to make this an outstanding tarp:
- To give you endless options, the flat tarps incorporate 16 perimeter loops and one top center loop. Combine it with our best selling trekking poles to build an A-frame shelter in just minutes. If a hammock is more your style, hang it overhead for complete protection.
- The hex tarps provide 6 perimeter loops and catenary cuts to make it easy to get a taut pitch.
- Finally, our tapered tarp is the ultimate ultralight shelter! Catenary cuts on each side as well as the ridgeline make it easy to set up. Pair it with a bivy or groundsheet to save space and weight in your pack.
- To keep you dry, we provide 5,000 mm of hydro-static resistance by combining a durable 30 denier ripstop nylon, dual silicon/PU coating, and fully taped seams. We didn't name it "Sanctuary" for nothing!
- To save space, the whole kit comes in a nice compact stuff sack and weighs only 395 to 765 grams (depending on size, see specs tab for details).
- Flat Tarp Sizes: 300 cm x 240 cm or 360 cm x 300 cm; both with flat sides
- Attachment Loops on Flat Tarps: 16 on the perimeter (four corners, three additional on each side) and one center top loop
- Weight of 300 x 240 cm Flat Tarp: tarp only 440 grams, whole kit 580 grams
- Weight of 360 x 300 cm Flat Tarp: tarp only 620 grams, whole kit 765 grams
- Packed Size of 300 x 240 cm Flat Tarp: 23 x 13 x 10 cm
- Packed Size of 360 x 300 cm Flat Tarp: 23 x 13 x 13 cm
- Hex Tarp Sizes: 330 cm x 240 cm or 360 x 300 cm; both with catenary cuts
- Attachment Loops on Hex Tarps: 6 on the perimeter
- Weight of 330 x 240 cm Hex Tarp: tarp only 370 grams, whole kit 465 grams
- Weight of 360 x 300 cm Hex Tarp: tarp only 465 grams, whole kit 580 grams
- Packed Size of 330 x 240 cm Hex Tarp: 23 x 10 x 10 cm
- Packed Size of 360 x 300 cm Hex Tarp: 23 x 13 x 10 cm
- Tapered Tarp Size: 300 cm x 215 cm tapering down to 150 cm, catenary cuts on all sides including ridgeline
- Attachment Loops on Tapered Tarp: 12 on the perimeter
- Weight of Tapered Tarp: tarp only 285 grams, whole kit 395 grams
- Packed Size of Tapered Tarp: 20 x 10 x 10 cm
- Fabric: 30 Denier rip-stop nylon with dual silicon/PU coating, double-stitched, factory taped seams
- Hydro-static Resistance: 5,000 mm
- Guy Line: 1.5 mm reflective Dyneema®, 6 x 3 m lines
- Adjusters: micro line-lok, 6 pieces
- Stakes: aluminum alloy Y-stakes, 6 pieces
- Stuff Sacks: three total (one for guy line, one for stakes, one for the whole kit)
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: email@example.com.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.
I got the Siltarp via Amazon and finding it almost perfect for 90% of my short trips I ordered the mesh tent here to cover the other 10%. It all shipped flawlessly to Switzerland and I just did some test setups and one overnight in my "house wood" nearby. Great, thoroughful combo, Absolute reaosonable price for the quality and price. I am convinced. Keep on!
I found the tarp very good all round lightweight easy to set up and good for space. I camped for 4 nights and it rained heavily for 3 nights and I was bone dry throughout. Overall very good kit