Breeze Mesh Tent
Our Breeze Mesh Tent is the perfect ultralight shelter when paired with a lightweight backpacking tarp, such as our Sanctuary Siltarp (sold separately). The mesh canopy provides a layer of defense against pesky insects and critters, while the tub style floor will keep you and your gear dry during even the wettest storms.
Use just the Breeze Mesh Tent on clear days for great ventilation and incredible nighttime stargazing. When inclement weather approaches, pitch the Sanctuary Siltarp over the tent to provide the needed protection. The Breeze Mesh Tent and Sanctuary Siltarp combine to just over 1.1 kg, making this one of the lightest and most flexible 2 person shelters you'll find.
Please note that additional supports will be needed to pitch the Breeze mesh tent. Use nearby trees, our adjustable tarp poles (sold separately), or your favorite trekking poles as potential supports.
- Seasons: 3
- Size: fully rectangular floor, 215 cm length x 130 cm width
- Peak Height: 90 cm
- Tent-Only Weight: 595 grams
- Total Weight: 670 grams (includes line and stakes)
- Packed Size: 30 cm length by 10 cm diameter
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Fabric, canopy: 20D no-see-um fine mesh
- Fabric, floor: 30 Denier ripstop silnylon has a silicon/PU dual-coating and fully taped seams, providing 5,000 mm of hydro-static resistance
- Design Type: non-freestanding
- Doors: single
- Accessories: two (2) x 15-foot sections of 1.5 mm reflective Dyneema® guy line, six (6) 7075 aluminum alloy Y-stakes with Dyneema® pull cords
- Stuff Sacks: two rip-stop nylon stuff sacks (one for accessories, one for whole kit)
All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If there is a problem with your gear due to manufacturing, we will replace it free of charge, no questions asked. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us for a warranty claim, please include:
- The specific product, including size or length
- Your original order number
- Your current shipping address
We pride ourselves on our courteous and responsive customer service. We'll do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase.
Having spent 1 rainy night in the tent under a 3x3m tarp it the tent seemed great and very well ventilated. It kept the mosquitos, ticks and other bugs away and offered plenty of space and fresh air for 2persons with a waterproof bathtub floor that was reliable. The tent was easy to setup with the Paria trekking poles and the included tent pegs were good. All stuff included the bag is lightweight and packs small, worked well for our bikepacking trip as a couple. The pnly improvement that I can think of is some attachment points on the center of the outside of the large side of the mesh where cords could be tightened to lift up the mesh walls to create more space into the tent and remove saggy mesh if the tent for some reason can’t be ejected tightly into it’s full footprint.